Coverage Rate on a previously treated surface: Approximately 40ml/m2 per coat depending on timber sp.
A versatile product that can be used as a coating, or as maintenance oil for existing interior hardwax oiled surfaces.
- Suitable for: All raw and worn interior timber surfaces, floors, furniture, hard and soft timbers, OSB and exotic timbers.
- Use Evolution Oil to refresh surfaces treated with:
Evolution Hardwax Oil Classic, Satin and Gloss, Whittle Waxes Classic Hardwax Oil, and Treatex Lustre, Satin and Gloss Hardwax Oil.
- Use Evolution Oil Matte to refresh surfaces treated with:
Evolution Hardwax oil Matte, Whittle Waxes and Treatex Matte Hardwax Oil.
- As a Coating Evolution Oil can be used by itself as a coating in which case it is a wet on wet 2 coat process.
- Replenishment Evolution Oil is used as a maintenance coat for surfaces already coated with Hardwax Oil. It removes most stains and minor scratching by buffing on a thin coat. For Commercial areas the coat can be applied with a buffing machine at night and dry by morning with no aggressive odors.
- Repair for smaller areas such as kitchen and bathroom benchtops Evolution Oil can easily be buffed on with a lint free cloth.
- Safe for humans, animals and plants after drying. Food and toy safe. Contains no biocidal substances or preservatives. Cobalt and Oxime free. Based on renewable resources
- “Natural feeling” Enhances the grain of the timber, and feels so good under your feet!