SPECIAL PROMOTION! ONE LITRE FOR THE PRICE OF 750ML
When you order online now you will get an extra 250ml free! Limited time only.
Coverage Rate: 1 litre is sufficient for approx. 30 m² rolled, per coat, depending on the type of timber and surface texture.
Combining all of the benefits of older versions of Hardwax Oils, we have created, using state-of-the-art technology, a super tough version of Hardwax Oils made uniquely for Australia. We also have a new Maintenance Oil for Evolution Hardwax Oil. Keep your eyes and ears open, as these products will be available on the Australian Market soon.
A few of the new benefits of EVOLUTION:
- Faster drying times, leave overnight prior to recoating
- Optional Booster, for improved durability.
- Extremely high coverage rates, up to 30m/L
- Can be rolled or buffed on.
- Four Sheen levels
- Cobalt and oxime free.
As well as:
- The “feels so good under your feet” timber finish. Forms a lustrous, natural, silky finish that penetrates & nurtures timbers.
- Enhances the natural colour & feature in the timber
- Manufactured with German technology, but created for Australian conditions.
- 2nd coat and maintenance coats can be buffed on.
- Can be replenished without an aggressive sanding.
- Re-coating results in no loss of thickness of timber, and allows the timber to build character.
- Floor should last indefinitely, by following a simple maintenance regime.
- Durable, water resistant, suitable for bathrooms and kitchen benchtops, stain resistant, finish for all interior timbers.
- Non-static in application & finish & does not attract dust
- Micro-porous oil allows timber to breathe & move seasonally.
- Safe for use in its liquid form & safe disposal of used wax after re-sanding.
- Food safe, toy safe, environmentally friendly manufacturing.
- Colourless, professional surface coating and protection.